Friday, September 27, 2013

Personal Info

Hey everyone reading this! Here is some information about who I am:

I am making this blog to make movie and video game reviews and share them with the world. Yes, I'm fully aware that it is not an original idea at all, but video games and movies are my top two interests. I have been playing video games since I was eight years old and haven't stopped since. I just recently got into watching movies with a reviewer mindset, so I figured I would write some movie reviews in a blog. I hope you all enjoy the posts that I will be making in the future. Thanks!

Other Info:

Age: 17
Favorite Movies: Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy, Inception, Evil Dead (Both versions)
Favorite Games: Grand Theft Auto V, The Last of Us, Mass Effect Trilogy
Music: Iron Maiden, Opeth, N.W.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment